The Tsinandali Festival will invite a selected group of 22 extraordinary young musicians (aged 18-28) from all over the world, who specialize in piano, violin, viola, and cello to participate in Tsinandali Festival Academy for two weeks in September 2019.
Each musician will have solo masterclasses, chamber music experiences, and performances in public. They will listen to and meet some of the world’s leading professors, soloists, and conductors and will be mentored by experienced industry professionals. Based on the unique environment of Tsinandali Estate, they will immerse themselves in personal reflection and local culture. Their participation will be musical, culturally, professionally and personally enriching and life-
The Tsinandali Festival Academy teaching faculty will include Frans Helmerson, Nobuko Imai, Mihaela Martin, Gábor Takács-Nagy and Rita Wagner.
WHAT IS THE TSINANDALI FESTIVAL ACADEMY (TFA)?
- The TFA is a two-weeks learning process with the world class professors for the extraordinary young musicians specialized in piano, violin, viola and cello all around the world.
- The admission to the TFA will be through GetAccept platform
- In 2019, the total learning process will last for two weeks (September 8-22).
- Upon completion of a two-week learning process TFA musicians will perform for the Tsinandali Festival with the world class conductors and soloists.
- The costs for the selected participants (travel, accommodation and meals) will be paid by Tsinandali Festival.
HOW TO BECOME A TFA MEMBER?
- Fill in the application form online
- Age: from 18 to 28 years old in 2019
- Instruments: piano, violin, viola and cello
Travel, accommodation, meals are free of any charge.
TFA SCHEDULE 2019
- 8 September – Arrival in Tsinandali
- 8-23 September: Learning period with the world-class professors
- 20 September – The concert: “Tsinandali Festival Academy Presents” – the programme TBN